New Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by No.1Deltic, Jun 4, 2020.

1. No.1Deltic

No.1Deltic New Member

Hi

So I downloaded the London - Peterborough line that the LNER BR Class 43 came suggested with and I get this screen ???

Attached Files:

2. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

It is possible that they've not registered the DLC properly for the HST with Steam (maybe since it is a remaster).

In which case TrainSim-Steve would probably be interested to see this, ASAP - for a new product on sale.

You might want to try a cold boot up of your PC first, to make sure that your local scenario database gets updated when you re-log in to Steam. (I think that might help - if not, DTG will want to fix this ASAP...).

3. Cyclone

Cyclone Well-Known Member

For clarity, I will assume this (linked) is the DLC you are referring to. I am wondering if the files in the new DLC are in fact attempting to install to older locations, and as such, whenever you load the scenarios, it can't find the correct files because the correct files are not installing correctly. But do let us know if the cold boot fixes anything. I'll assume that's not the case and it's a Steam-related issue as Plastic Pal said. It's also possible that there might be other trains in the scenarios that are not properly accounted for in the description, but I also doubt this because the included trains are LNER liveries and the failed files are LNER liveries.

4. TrainSim-Steve

TrainSim-Steve Senior Producer Staff Member

Thanks PlasticPal for flagging this with me.

Hi No.1Deltic,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. We'll need some details from you so I'll drop you a private message to obtain those from you to see what's going on.

Best, Steve