Spawn Walking Time - Smaller Time Windows

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jumpjet, Sep 30, 2017.

1. jumpjet

jumpjet Active Member

Would it be possible have a less restricted 'spawn walking' time please?

Rather than each spawn window being 15 minutes apart, make them 10 or 5 minute windows. This is to enable you to spawn where you want, closer to the scheduled time that a service maybe stopping at a station, either for you to ride or drive it.

Cheers

• Like Like x 3
  2. Piussi

Piussi Well-Known Member

I second that :) i hate it i have to leave directly in service mode. So spawing as walking 5 minutes before leaving could create a window to set up the train

• Like Like x 3
  3. J van E

J van E Member

Agreed! This should be very easy to accomplish! I am skipping a lot of services because I hate to wait 13 minutes before I can actually start. And I also don't like to start a service from the list because you enter the cab the moment you have to leave IMMEDIATELY, without having the time to set things up.

• Like Like x 4
  4. BenDragon81037

BenDragon81037 Member

Why don't we suggest a feature to manually enter a starting time in addition to the arrows?

Or perhaps have a different system altogether? Including using 2 different settings where you set the hours and minutes independantly of each other?

5. cActUsjUiCe

cActUsjUiCe Developer

Sounds like a pretty logical idea. Ideally, you should be able to enter a custom time (down to the minute if you wish).