PlayStation Lirr Express Services

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jun 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Hi there,

Does anyone have a list of LIRR M7/M3 ‘Express’ services? I like doing these every now and again, but am having difficulty finding them. I have done a couple already so know they exist.

Thanks in advance
    - matjamca

2. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Theres a few non stop Hicksville to Penn services(7:35 and 11:35am)
    The ones to Hicksville are express but stop at Jamaica only (5:15am, 8:15am,14:15 and 17:15am)
    There are a few kinda express service from Penn to Hempstead or vice versa one of em includes the 9am from Penn to Hempstead(only Jamaica and Floral Park)...there are def more but some of these timetables even express service are not type realistic

Plus which ones u did u complete

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

How can you tell which ones are express services (with few stops) before selecting them? Is there a way to tell?

4. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

8pm Hempstead to Penn is Express. No theres no way to tell before a service.

5. MrbKlegend89

Nah theres no way the closest is to once the mission starts you gotta pause jus to see what stops u have but beforehand, there is no way......and yes I forgot the 8pm from Hempstead to Penn is another

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dam

Dam New Member

Here's a timetable. Express services are marked with an "EX" in parenthesis.

Enjoy

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Thats a lot of work. Wow. Nice job!
    I have found out thru playing however, that not all express trains stop and mineola and even found one that's a non-stop from hickville to penn.
    I actually found a website that not only shows all the scheduled trains, but lists its stops, what equipment, consist length and connecting services at the terminals within 30minutes, and has the schedules to all the routes.
    It's listing for the Peninsula Corridor is great. It not only shows the connecting trains, but what service the train you just finished operating will run next.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

You’ve clearly put a lot of effort into this. Thanks for sharing it with me and everyone else on the forums.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Weirdly, having colour coded the timetable you made to reflect 10, 8 and 6 car sets, it appears all the Westside Yard services have been removed from the timetable. They don’t appear under any livery selection.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2020
  10. MrbKlegend89

Remember some early morning services I think between like 1:15 am and 3:15am start from West Side yard oh and the Belmont Park train...I still see it in the timetable

• Like Like x 2