PlayStation Rro And Rsn

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, Jun 5, 2020.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Idk if I put this in the right forum and all, but is anyone really passionate of the RRO and RSN dlcs??If so would u LIKED to see those two dlcs merged since it operates through Hagen?I need yall opinions, yes or no. Cuz I keep thinking of these two lately like could they have been all in one??

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I really like them both and it would be amazing if they were joined so that you could drive from one end to the other with a freight train. I don’t know if there are any passenger services that go the whole way through but if there are that would be even better. As for whether it would ever happen, I don’t know. There’s certainly a difference in the build style and combining two existing routes might be a huge technical undertaking, and a large number of services may need altering in the process. Services that cross the Hagen boundary and ones that would use the whole route would probably need to be newly programmed. So it might just remain a dream for a long while.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MrbKlegend89

Thanks for that input cuz it keeps, not in a way bothering me, but I feel like well besides freight imagine a full passenger service of those routes combined via Hagen and all, but yea it feels a dream...it does feel like it would be constructed for a new program as ONE full DLC and all...who knows, it's been on my mind lately

• Like Like x 1
  4. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

If I’m not mistake Mat in a stream mentioned that the merging is a possible thing in a near future

5. MrbKlegend89

Oh that be crazy if it is, I'm all for hopefully merging NEC and Lirr through Penn or add jus ai amtrak trains in and out of Penn station on the Lirr DLC but if a POSSIBLE merge for RRO and RSN is in near future I'm for it, but would we get like jus one straight shot or have to switch trains at Hagen...idk of I'm wording it correct cuz I like the german commute routes but I feel like they too short also especially operating the regional express ones

6. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

If they’ll merge then you’ll be able to ride straight from Wuppertal to Finnentrop

7. MrbKlegend89

That's EXACTLY what I would like to happen, that's if it's still on their minds in the future

8. MYG92

MYG92 Well-Known Member

We’ll see ! Maybe with TSW 2 it’ll be possible