My Questions About Tsw2.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by james94, Jun 9, 2020.

1. james94

james94 Member

Will timetable mode still be a feature on TSW2?

Do we need to purchase any routes/locos that we want for TSW20 before the release of TSW2 for use on the new game? If so, will there be sales for these?

Can I delete TSW20 once I have TSW2 to save space for memory?

Is there any more information you can give us on the roadmap that will be released? I asked for this a month ago on one of the streams with Sam!!!

Are the releases of new routes/locos going to be along the same lines of TSW20? 1/2 releases a month?

If anybody else has questions, please feel free to post them here!

2. hairyscotsman40

hairyscotsman40 Member

Is there really no way ones points/skills cannot be imported to tsw2?
    Will Journeys continue to be part of tsw2 and if so can journey progress be carried over?
    Likely cannot answer this but I’m disappointed there won’t be a Scottish route coming soon but will the new upgrade allow for use of ts2020 routes, similar to say Fife circle?
    Will the tsw2 upgrade provide longer routes?
    Finally, any idea of price point?

3. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

To answer the question on profiles/progress - they won't carry over in any way, however your TSW profile won't be removed. You can continue journeys in TSW even with TSW2 installed - they're treated as entirely separate entities.

I'll compile all the other questions I come across for the Q&A on Thursday.

• Like Like x 1
  4. teilekind

teilekind Member

queerio,. ... why not, thats just a(or 2) number(s) to import?

5. james94

james94 Member

Another one, will there be anything else released in the meantime? Whether that’s videos/streams of the new game/routes, maybe video tutorials of new features, different sorts of promos? Two months might not be a while to wait for a new game but it is a long time for people knowing they’ll lose their progress on current routes

6. teilekind

teilekind Member

and on xbox one....

gosh the performance... i get it, its a like 8-9 year old system, but come one dtg, i get that the gfx is turned down a bit in detail, i really do, but she has 8 cores, 7 of which the game can(could) use

the loading times on xbox one are bad, really really bad, i tested it on internal hdd and external usb3.0+3.1 hdds

you just wanna cry if you see the loading times from matt/sam on pc

7. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

So all TSW2020 routes will work on TSW2, but won't benefit from any of the new features. So they will more than likely appear out of date and poor by comparison. So after only two years and lots of peoples £££ there will be no further support?

8. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

The older routes aren't well optimized. But East Coastway, RRO (the newer ones I've played) not only look better, but play better too.
    I'm very much looking forward to the 'next generation' of consoles so I can finally experience a consistent 60 fps. I'll take framerate over graphics any day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. paulgregs

paulgregs Active Member

Good news that threads are being locked to avoid repetition....

I actually can't understand why there are so many sub topics and boards on here.... Its a train sim....

Will this forum be replaced?