PlayStation No Greenford Branch Services Train Sim World Ps4 Version

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by CGInv, Jun 9, 2020.

1. CGInv

CGInv Member

Hi all
    Just noticed why aren't the Greenford 166s available to drive in ps4 mode of train sim world I see them listed and videos on YouTube of them why haven't ps4 users got access to them as I certainly don't

2. SJA

SJA Active Member

Greenford doesn't exist on the PC version unless I'm very much mistaken? It's just the service originates there -- the user picks it up from West Ealing or Ealing Broadway.

3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

The trains are listed for Greenford in the PC version. However these trains dont go all the way to Greenford.
    If you want to access the PC version of the timetable. Go into GWE start a Journey mode service, come out of it (you dont have to complete it) then select timetable mode. You should then have access to more services and full length HSTs. If you come out of GWE altogether and end up on the main dlc menu, you will be back to default service mode on replaying GWE and will have to perform this trick again.

4. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

There is a glitch you can do to unlock the greenford services ( as far as west ealing) on xbox, ( not sure aboit the ps4 or pc) if you load up the first journey mode for the 166, london paddington to bedwyn, lets that load, there quit immediately once its loaded, green ford services should then aplear, along with 7 and 8 car HST, but becarefull not to go back to route selection, or you wil need to do the process again