Questions Regarding Tsw 2 - Station Announcements

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Dynek, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Dynek

Dynek New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I've just seen the TSW 2 ad when launching the game, and it's very exciting to see the London Underground being part of TSW :)

I'm not sure if this question had been asked previously, but I would like to ask whether there will be sound/voice announcements for the next stations onboard the train? This would add a lot of immersion, especially to the Bakerloo line!

Another question I would like to ask is whether the digital information boards at the stations will be active, showing live information about the inbound & outbound trains?

• Like Like x 4
  2. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

I mean they haven't done It for tsw2020 but this is tsw2 so probably nothing hasn't been announcement about it thought

• Like Like x 1
  3. ASRGT

ASRGT Well-Known Member

Probably best to wait and see what the roadmap details show.

I do hope the passenger information services ect are something on the roadmap but i doubt it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

Come to think of it, passengers on the platform don't talk or make any noise either do they? That would also add to the atmosphere but I guess it would also be trickier to pull off though as you'd want their mouth to open in time etc. You'd probably then find the odd guy muttering things to himself.

5. lucas_5_5

lucas_5_5 Well-Known Member

Nothing has been said. But i think it Is a must for inmersion in a simulator game, and More if we are talking about an underground metro line. I mean, all routes deserve it but scince we are upgrading the sim...