Achievements On Xbox One

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by friskey.marcedes, Jun 11, 2020.

1. friskey.marcedes

friskey.marcedes Active Member

Why aren’t there many gamers reaching achievements on Xbox one? Most say 0.01% of other gamers have achieved this achievement. Obviously I’m not the worlds best but it feels bit odd. Just got to level 350 what is the highest level you can achieve. Aren’t the community awards a bit naff??

2. jaf_duman

jaf_duman Member

Hi, I'm trying to get each achievement for each route/loco what I played so far, but generally I'm leaving for unspecified future achievements related to collectibles and making all services. I don't want to stuck with single route/loco too much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Many of the achievements take commitment like driving 1001 miles in the slow Class 101. Easy but a bit of grind. As it is on Game Pass (PC also with its own Xbox achievements), this will affect the achievement rarity even more. Some may open the game but not fully commit. Also, only the completionists will go for collectables. There is no real incentive to do these...the only reward is an achievement and 100% stat on the menu.

There's also a lot of achievements only obtainable by purchasing add-ons. So really it's quite an easy achievement list but time consuming.