Wcml Rugby To London Euston

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by budtheweiser, Jun 11, 2020.

1. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

the Line from Rugby to London Euston runs via Northampton, Wolverton Milton Keynes Central,Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Cheddington,Tring,Berkhamsted,Hemel Hampstead,Watford Junction then the Watford DC lines run along side the WCML as far as London Euston via all stations like Watford High street , Bushey, Carpenders Park, Hatch End,Headstone Lane,Harrow & Wealdstone,South Kenton , Kenton, North Wembley ,Wembley Central, Stonebridge Park, Harlesden, Wilesden Junction, Kensel Green,Queen's park,Kilburn High road,South Hampstead,London Euston the roling stock used on the line is the class 350 Disiro class 378 Capitalstar class 390 Pendilno and class 221 super Voyger the route has 5 tunnels

• Like Like x 1
  2. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Already out there in third party, and actually a very very good route. The line goes from Birmingham New Street to Euston including the Northampton line and the Weedon line so you can run non stoppers as well as the locals and regionals
    The current version of it has quite a few requirements, but with the LU and DC lines in the south that's going to be fairly normal. A proper freight run over the length of the line is about 2½ hours

3. SJA

SJA Active Member

I agree, it's one of my favourite routes actually and the trackside detail is excellent. The requirements list is hefty (I was missing Edinburgh-Glasgow initially) but for the price of buying that E-G route I got this one as well. The scenario scope is fairly broad as well as you say. When they merge the whole WCML into one over there (assuming they're able to with the EULA's) it's going to take some beating in terms of long drives.

4. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

WCML South is superb. It includes The Bakerloo Line too!

5. benhhng

benhhng Member

Watford Junction to Milton Keynes is a brilliant route in BVE.