Hudson Line Mnr(my Last Post)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xpert2036, Jun 12, 2020.

1. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

This route has been requested many times before but with the new TSW2 we might have a chance.The hudson line is from Poughkeepsie to grand central.From GCT to Croton Harmon it has 3rd rail but up north is only diesel that's were the p32ac-dm comes in with the cab car.There also is a depot at Croten Harmon.The amtrak empire line joins the line at spuyten duyvil up north.Csx runs there from oak point yard and operated manifest runs & many more.This is 1 of the most heavily requested routes & because of the new unreal engine upgrade we should hope at least we get to croten harmon or poughkeepsie.We could get penn station & GCT which will be good.The scenery is the reason why this was requested many times.With the scenario editor we can run the amtrak line to GCT like during the renovation of the penn station tracks in 2018(This is going to be my last post due to the toxicity levels of this forums sorry but this is getting crazy)DTG can reskin the m3 & the m7 & create a cab car & reuse the amfleet's & reskin the p32 to amtrak or metro north It's not that hard to create

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

If they announce this as the first route or second I’ll definitely buy it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

Yep me too

• Like Like x 1