Passengers, Announcements & Traffic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Imdreduh, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Imdreduh

Imdreduh New Member

I watched the most recent podcast about TSW 2,
    I know that it was mentioned that announcements on trains aren't something that is being worked on right now, but I think it would be a major improvement.

One of the most iconic things about passenger trains in my opinion is the announcements that you hear after every station, it would definitely add to the simulation aspect of the game. Making the game more immersive and fun. You would feel that you really are driving a passenger train and helping the city/town run.

The same goes for passengers or the lack thereof. I love TSW but, I feel like I'm just driving the train and the world is completely still. I barely see passing trains, I see 4 or 5 passengers in the platform and 1 or 2 passengers on the train when at times the platform should be filled. I feel that I'm not really doing anything. The addition of those 3 aspects will really improve the overall experience and enjoyment level A LOT.

Again, I love TSW but the addition of those 3 things would be amazing.

All LIRR line announcements

Great Western Railway Class 165 Announcements

• Like Like x 2
  2. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I agree it would add more realism to the game but they should add when they do their game updates

• Like Like x 1