Euro Fishing Euro Fishing Latest News

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG Darren N, Nov 4, 2016.

1. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Dear All,

This is the current situation for Euro Fishing. We now have a new build that is ready for testing again with Microsoft and our internal testers before we can release to the public. We are very sorry for the long delay, but getting this patch correct is of the upmost importance to us and we will not release the patch until we are satisfied you will be happy when you play it. We know it’s a BIG ask but please bear with us just a little longer and I promise the wait will be worth it as the new build we have is playing better than ever.

Next update will be Tuesday 8th November.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Hi Darren thanks for the info pal hopefully all testing goes well,really looking forward to getting back on the Boss fish hunt!

3. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Its all well and good saying its playing better than ever and to bear with you.. most of us have, the problem is.. almost 2 weeks ago a patch was sent to Microsoft to be certified, this patch was the build before it all went wonky, so surely having passed before it should have passed straight away, there shouldn't have been any fixes to fix and we should all be playing right now on a build that was at least playable. I think, and its only my opinion, that there wasn't a patch sent to Microsoft, it just doesn't add up what you have said, and you just told us there was, and then focused on fixing the broken update, if that was the case, then I myself would have just prefered to have been told that, and would have gladly been waiting patiently, unfortunately this whole mess has damaged the consumer/provider relation for a lot of people, hopefully you can gain a bit of it back with this next update.

4. Sunil Shrestha

Sunil Shrestha New Member

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016