More Character Models

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by djhawtin1, Jun 15, 2020.

1. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Hi, Personally I would like to be able to choose from more characters in TSW 2 And To Be Able to Keep Your Uniform On You Character when etc. Sitting in the secondman seat because recently I Tried to get a shot of the cab with the members of staff driving and monitoring (in a training scenario picture) but my character just was in normal clothes like a passenger and the trainee driver was in the uniform
    So Please Make It So We Can Keep The Uniform On Our Avatars

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. thesuperpuffin

thesuperpuffin Member

On the topic of characters, it would be great i we could create our own custom avatars rather than picking from about 6 options. Also, there should be more variety of characters so that there aren’t a surprising number of identical twins

• Like Like x 1
  3. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Yes that's true and on the 101 for NTP I Have Seen a very full 101 about 50% were identical

4. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

Certainly should be some means of changing your Avatar appearance rather than having to create a new profile.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trainspeeder

Trainspeeder Active Member

Good point, btw please ignore train_sim fan don't let him upset you.

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

After failing to get in the cab of the Class 45 from the platform at Manchester today (longstanding bug never to be fixed) I decided to travel as a passenger and ended up in a first class compartment with identical triplets, and another lady who was ever so slightly different, all on a family day out to Leeds no doubt. Twin ladies were in the cab that I couldn’t get into, so I let them drive, well I had no choice really.

• Like Like x 2