Db Br 204 Thoughts?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mcskimmingj, Jun 16, 2020.

1. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

I love the br 204 dlc it's a beautiful loco and is amazing to drive on the diesel areas on msb my worry with it is the lack of stuff to use this loco with 3 scenarios and 7 services on one route only is a real shame and with the move to tsw2 In August I have concerns the br 204 won't get more stuff to do it saddens me because it is a wonderful dlc it just lacks content what are everyone's thoughts on this loco

2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

I agree with your sentiments. I enjoy the DB BR 204, it's one of the most unique locomotives in TSW, and it's wonderfully modelled. The main issue is that it lacks content.

That being said, I've enjoyed most of the scenarios and services, apart from the ones that are literally pitch black.

Months ago I heard Rivet Games were going to update the DB BR 204 (there is an issue with one of the trucks being incorrectly reversed - something I've never noticed until one of our railfan forum members pointed it out). I also heard that they'd add a few more services... But it's been so long, and I can't quite remember correctly...
    Was this all hearsay or did Rivet Games actually tell us about the update?

Either way, I bought it day one full-price, and for the amount of enjoyment I got from it - I'm content.
    If/when Rivet Games updates the DB BR 204 with more content, it's a must buy!

3. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

Agreed rivet games designed it so well I love how the loco operates its fun to drive and looks and feels great I wanna use it more also it saddens me that in tsw2 the scenario planner won't work with TSW2020 content I was excited that it might because using the scenario planner pretty much fixes the br 204 lack. Of content as u could take it anywhere but I agree the loco is enjoyable lol

4. ColinM_Rivet

ColinM_Rivet Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

6. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member