Test Trak?

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by NJ Transit 4045, Jun 18, 2020.

1. NJ Transit 4045

NJ Transit 4045 New Member

Having problem running workshop routes New York Division- Bregen line. & Croxton Ordinary.
    1,) The game shows that the Asset Test Trak (retired) is needed. Where do I find this?
    2.) Just opening the tab for the route causes the game to freeze and with the following error timedCheckForinstall: Has no UninstalledSyncedtems.
    Any help in this matter will be much appreciated.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The Test Trak came with an Earlier version of TS which I do not think is available
    The Workshop Route Crashing the game will mean there is a problem with that route.

3. NJ Transit 4045

Thanks for your response, I don't think it the route, Matt ran It's on with no issues on the June 3rd stream.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Matt would have had the Test Track - what the test track is used for I don't know - it is just an oval of track, some sidings and a building.
    Leave a message on the Workshop Route page as to your problems

5. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

This is an issue that if you search on Google quite a few people have had problems with. I have raised a ticket with DTG who claim they are unaware of this issue. So, I'm currently waiting on a response from them after submitting game logs and DX diag reports.
    The work around seems to be subscribe to the route from the Steam workshop but keep away from the workshop tab in TS1, access it from the scenarios or quick drive tabs.

It has nothing to do with whether you have or don't have the required elements because it does it regardless. It's some sort of TS1 scripting error or routine when it's checking on installed elements.

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. NJ Transit 4045

Thanks. I also opened a ticket . The work around does works with some of WS routs. However other WS routes are not appearing in the standard or quick drive tabs

7. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

Try the career tab as well if you haven't already, obviously the scenario location depends on how the creator set it up.