Modernizing Donner Pass - Speed Building Series Ep.9 And Playlist

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MattChaffe10, Jun 23, 2020.

1. MattChaffe10

MattChaffe10 New Member

Hello everyone!

I've been active in the Railworks America forums more than in here, so I thought I'd give the official DTG forums a shot to showcase my series!

Within the last year I've been working on updating and modernizing Donner Pass to make the route more modern and visually appealing! It hasn't been easy working on this route as a single person. I've had many ups and downs, and have found it hard to work on the route every single day. As of late, life plans have been a bit off for me, with myself not knowing if I should continue college or not. However, with me making a decision to take a year or so off of college, I should be able to work on this route much more and hopefully have it released. When will it be release? Still no idea, but hopefully I will work hard enough to get a release date out sooner than later.

Here are the links to the most recent upload of the series, as well as the playlist of videos that I have already released:

Ep.9:

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtwIs-PPO-cyCL_74NZMTzmFr7wGqXWj

I hope everyone enjoys the series! Feel free to leave me comments and/or suggestions here or on my youtube videos!

Also, please let me know if I am posting in the right area of the forums. I don't want to be posting in a place that doesn't fit my topic.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Buynot

Buynot Well-Known Member

Welcome! I actually discovered your YT channel myself not too long ago.The route looks pretty good so far! This post is probably more suited for the Community Submissions tab, but posting in Off-Topic probably works too.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MattChaffe10

MattChaffe10 New Member

Thank you so much! I'm truly happy that the videos are making its way throughout the community and glad you're liking the progress! I was thinking about the Community Submissions thread too, but it seems like it's more focused towards screenshots rather than videos. For now Off Topic might be alright like you said, so I'll stick to this thread for now!