Will The Hohenzollern Bridge In Köln Be Accessable?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Br425, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

That´s my question for the next Q&A stream...
    The route from Köln to Aachen heads out of Köln main station on the NORTH side of the station. Right behind the SOUTH exit of Köln main station is the "Hohenzollernbrücke". It´s a beautiful bridge on which I would love to drive with the Talent 2. The Talent 2 stops right behind the bridge at Köln Messe/Deutz so it would be absolutely awesome if you would build the route until there. It´s not much more to build...
    Will this be possible please?

Imagine driving from Köln Messe/Deutz towards the main station on the bridge over the Rhine and seeing the amazing cathedral of Köln right in front of you... :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

I would imagine if it's not on the line toward Aachen then..............no. It will probably similar to what you see on ECW, you say trains come over it and you can walk over it...........but can't drive over it. Hope this helped in someway.

3. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

Yes I also dont expect much, but I hope and if DTG reads this maybe they will think about it because this bridge is really incredible :)

4. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

I doubt it but................you never know.

5. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

Yeah... But I will hope until they tell us in a Q&A stream. And if they do not, I will hope until the release of TSW 2 :D