Ns N Line With The S Line/southern Loops And Saluda Line To Charlotte

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by steammaster4449, Jun 5, 2020.

1. steammaster4449

steammaster4449 Well-Known Member

A few routes that I myself would personally LOVE to see in Train Sim put together as one, would be the pre-existing NS N Line with the S Line from Salisbury, NC to Asheville, NC, maybe have Linwood Yard added in and have the North Carolina Transportation Museum recreated in the route as well, then have the Saluda grade line from Asheville, NC to Charlotte,NC and maybe have the line between Salisbury, NC and Charlotte, NC to make one huge loop with challenging grades, especially Saluda due to it being the steepest Class 1 grade in America before NS closed it due to its operational difficulties, and unique and beautiful views and scenery. Again, this is just a suggestion, it's up to anybody from DTG or a mad lad Workshop route builder to make it. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daniel Gibbs

Daniel Gibbs Active Member

Yes, please! Maybe perhaps the section from Charlotte, NC to Danville, VA, plus the section to Raleigh!

• Like Like x 1
  3. steammaster4449

That's not a bad idea for an optional expansion, and have another on top of that one and have it go all the way to Lynchburg via Roachoke, er, I mean, Roanoke.

4. steammaster4449

Up until seeing this in a forums search, I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about this lil ol' thread of mine.

5. treid09

treid09 Guest

Nice idea!

• Like Like x 1
  6. steammaster4449

That it is, but one can call me biased because I grew up along the S Line. ;)

• Like Like x 1