Route Proposals: Hamburg - Berlin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dragonic, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Dragonic

Dragonic New Member

Now that we have this great power of 64-bit and the new engine. I would suggest to have this route which connects the two largest cities of Germany with each other. Especially if you would build this route from Hamburg-Altona to Berlin Südkreuz with all the other services that exist on this route not only the High-Speed connection with the Famous ICE 411 and the IC trains with the BR 101 and the iconic IC wagons. As well as part of the S-Bahn services of each city and the existing regional services maybe even to Schwerin.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Karl456

Karl456 Member

Living in Germany I would love to see a German route after we've gotten a US and one UK railroad. Hamburg-Berlin would be a great route leading through a nice and various landscape. Furthermore I am really curious to climb into a German locomotive using as much realistic functions as possible (PZB, Sifa or even Ebula? :o).

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jay Master

Jay Master New Member

I´m living in Germany too, especially in Hamburg. It would be very nice to see a route and a train from germany. This route would be very nice in this game. :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Based on what I've seen in this route in TS, there would be plenty of freight opportunities as well, especially shunting. I'll add my vote for this route!

• Like Like x 1