I Wish For My Account To Be Deleted Dtg Protagonist

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xpert2036, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

I have been on this forum for about 3 months now & I decided the forums isn't for me.This was a hard decition because I was very popular here & this was a nice place but now I want my account deleted.It wasn't the place for me & I would just wait for routes that I wish for instead of suggestions.Well these are my final words on these forums I will continue to play TSW & maybe TSW2 but not post anything on these forums.So please DTG protagonist can you delete my account straight away?I got into many arguements with many of these member's but at the end of the day we would still be nice to each other in real life BBM_bye-1280x720.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Wish you could stay but I understand

• Like Like x 1
  3. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

I will still be in there daily stream.I hope the community & DTG it self can get better at what there doing.This was something I had to do.I do sound a bit dramatic though :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

I knew I brought some facts & some things about routes that should be in TSW.

• Like Like x 1
  5. DXR8002

DXR8002 Well-Known Member

How old are you? 12?

6. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

Uh no.I don't think your trying to be rude but this is the only way for my account to be deleted so the mod can see that I actually wan't to delete my account.No 12 year old is using this website anyway

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gilly

Gilly Well-Known Member

I think the best way is to actually message DTG Protagonist directly and ask him to delete it.
    Irrespective of all, that take care chap its never good to see someone depart.

• Like Like x 1
  9. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

At this time he won't be online anymore. I don't see Sam up that late. So it'll happen tomorrow. Ehm just beeing nice btw

• Like Like x 1
  10. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

As far as I know you can't have your account deleted, your posts are already made and will remain. You can get banned but you don't want that. Just stop visiting the site if that's what you want to do, it's the same thing. No drama then.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Closing this thread. For reference, if you'd like your account deleting, send me a PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.