Euro Fishing Euro Fishing And Fishing Sim World Ce-34878-0 Error

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by alfaworks, Sep 14, 2018.

1. alfaworks

alfaworks New Member

I've been playing euro fishing since it came out but not played it for about 3 months two days ago i tried to play it but all i get is the ce-34878-0 error i've done everything to fix including iniitalising my ps4 so i thought sod i will get the fishing sim world paid for it downloaded it and i'm get the same error PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. TrainSim-Daniel

TrainSim-Daniel Active Member

As a first step I'd suggest making sure your PS4 System software is fully updated: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps4/

As you are having the issue with two games I'd suggest trying a third and even a fourth if the problem persists after updating as it could indicate an issue with your system.

3. alfaworks

alfaworks New Member

i got fishing sim world working by the way brilliant game but euro fishing still comes up with same CE-34878-0 error train sim world another brilliant game by the way and all my other games work but euro fishing still no joy:-(

4. alfaworks

alfaworks New Member

just as i thought no further reply MONEY MONEY MONEY i have done everything from deleting the game and reinstalling it initialising my ps4 everything is upto date looks like euro fishing and the extra lakes at 8.99 each lucky for me i only bought 3 extra ones so saved money there which i did enjoy is now going to be deleted shame was a really good game but i guess money is more important i will wait 1 month and if no solution is made then i will just stop buying dovetail games as i don't the basic game i always buy the full versions so it will stop me wasting money on games that dont work
    hopeful you will reply soon so i can play all my dovetail games

5. Killentime

Killentime New Member

I searched the error code and this thread popped up. I have gotten the error at least 10 times randomly. Other crashes or game freezes occur without a code. I have done everything short of buying another PS4 but I don't have any issues with other games. Weird

6. rsb132003

rsb132003 New Member

I am experiencing the same issue with no reply from PS4

7. rsb132003

rsb132003 New Member

I am not happy