Eastbourne Timetable Turnaround

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by kt291076, Jul 3, 2020.

1. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

Ok. My next problem. Running timetables and do a service that then goes on to places outside the map. Really confused on what to do next. Finally got myself to Hampden Park. Really need to have someone explain the change over step by step. While I'm stood on Hampden Park I'm still being told to alight the vehicle nearly 10 minutes after I've done it. Any help would be brilliant.

2. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

Plus I had to open and close the doors instead of the replacement driver

3. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

In reality there is no driver change on this route. I suggest leaving the train a t Eastbourne, then waiting for the next train to Brighton (around 5-10 minutes).

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

A lot of the time the game just doesn’t recognise that you have left a train. Sometimes it’s easier to return to the main menu and respawn walking at the same time and place, or if you are planning on driving another service just choose one from the timetable menu. It’s not ideal if you want to keep it real but it can save a lot of hassle.

• Like Like x 1
  5. kt291076

kt291076 Active Member

Its the next step after arriving at Eastbourne where it says on foot toload passengers, travel to Hampden Park, load passengers then alight the vehicle. Looks like its the next step to continue the diagram but its annoying that you don't control the vehicle after Eastbourne and you don't know if the AI driver will actually bother setting off. Yeah I know could do with a pause for breath in that big sentence lol.

6. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Some commas??? Lol.

7. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

You have to go to the other end of the train, enter the driver's cab and then back to the platform. This will trigger the completion on 'Alight here' messages. It does eventually ask you if you want to give up the service.

• Like Like x 2