PlayStation Lirr

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by CGInv, Jul 3, 2020.

1. CGInv

CGInv Member

What the actual is going on I used to have hundreds of services that I could do on LIRR now my ps4 timetable states I have 28.... where have all the others gone and if its cause you have to have the new loco then sorry what an actual joke

2. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

All of the services were moved around as a part of an update a while back. If you press the square button while in the loco selection/ weather setup menu, it'll bring up a list of liveries. DTG has done a little work-around where you can choose different trains with different lengths.
    The services are all linked based on the car length (i.e. most 6 car trains are used out of Atlantic Terminal, or those trains going to Port Washington. Most 8 cars are used on the mainline, some are used on the NY Penn - Hempstead route. 10 car trains are exclusively used on mainline runs, mostly between NY Penn and Hicksville/Ronkonkoma).

All of the services that were there before are still there. They've just been rearranged a bit, according to train length

3. CGInv

CGInv Member

Superb thanks for that

• Like Like x 1
  4. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Anytime! ^^