PlayStation No Static Consists In Scenario Creator

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by antony.henley, Jul 4, 2020.

1. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

So having watched last nights Sand Patch Q&A i was somewhat dismayed and dissapointed at hearing that whilst using the Scenario Planner you would not be able to place static consists in yards or sidings. Why is this?
    It would be like driving the GWE route in TSW2020 on the consoles. It would be devoid of life. I dont about some of you but when I go on a train journey In yards or sidings that I go past in the train some of them have the odd wagon in them or packed out with consists waiting to be sent on the merry way. Yet Train Sim World 2 we cant simply do that. BUT "we've made it possible so that you can put any loco / train on any route and drive it if you so wish". How is that prototypical Dovetail and enabling staic consists in yards or sidings isnt?

Please feel free to explain that decision.

I'm looking forward to TSW2 but the scenario planner is just looking to be a glorified Quick drive.
    Thoughts?

Regards
    Hentis

• Like Like x 4
  2. Captaintraincrash

Captaintraincrash Active Member

This is very Disappointing that we can't choose our own consists I guess we'll have to Just go round and couple to random stuff.

3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

This may be a waiting game. These features may come in the future. It’s clearly not a full scenario editor but it is a lot more than we’ve had in the past. The feature of allowing any train on any route is one that many people wanted and it’s not been added at the expense of other features as it is just an option to turn off the consist filtering in the scenario planner, which was to be permanently on from what was said in the first Q&A stream until people complained. So there is scope for the addition of static consists to your scenario being added fairly soon.

• Like Like x 3
  4. 4-COR

4-COR Well-Known Member

From what I've heard, it sounds more like quick drive.

5. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

I'm not really worried that we cannot make our own consists, just the fact that we cannot populate a route with the Pre made consists.

Hentis

6. kylel098783

kylel098783 New Member

Yet they call the game a sim It's just stupid