The Catch Need Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by georgeb2956, Jul 4, 2020.

1. georgeb2956

georgeb2956 New Member

Fishing at Rotterdam and keep getting broke off cos taking line behind the boats and cant find anyway to stop them even using best rod reels and line still cant stop happening??

2. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

Same here mate! I had something huge on the line pretty sure it was a boss catfish dragged me all over the lake 15 mins late 210yards out SNAP! Same as you best line, rods, reels etc I mean I no its sposed to be realistic, which getting snagged on a boat is but in real life youd be running down the bank, hopping on boats just to net the fish wouldnt ya? We cant
    Do that so makes it tough especially on maps with huge fish and lots of snags like Rotterdam. Om FSW they had 80lb braid dno if that would make a difference.

3. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

The only thing I've found that sometimes helps on that map is loosing the drag until the fish clears the obstacle. Then readjust when you can. They sometimes clear & sometimes don't but, it does work....or they break the line cuz....Karma I guess?

4. Master110

Master110 Active Member

in real the fish snap.off on the boats in the doc

5. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

But in real life you would have the ability to move and try to free the line from a snag. On the game we dont have that option.

6. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Yeah, it's a matter of them taking the time to work out fixes for some of these new glitches & some that were carried over from FSW. Remember FSW had the same problem & still does sometimes, not as much, with the Aripaima. They had a bad habit of getting snagged on bends in the river, weed beds, docks. They fixed it somewhat, but it does still happen. How about the annoying A-- random ticking sound that comes from nowhere? Kinda sounds like a reel that's just constantly clicking. This was in FSW & has been brought over to the new game as well.