PlayStation Ps4 Keyboard Recommendations

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend a small (or handheld) wireless keyboard for use with TSW on PS4?

I want it as a small additional accessory I can use on the arm of the chair/couch or my lap to give added functionality to the game.

Thanks in advance
    - matjamca

2. Tonto62

Tonto62 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

I’ve been using a Jelly Comb ultra-thin foldable BT keyboard with my PS4 for a few weeks now... it’s lightweight, foldable, affordable, and seems to work well so far. I mainly use it to disable all of the on-screen clutter in the sim when doing screenshots, but have also discovered I can control many more things in the sim with a BT keyboard than I expected... will cover that in another thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lion-Face

Lion-Face Member

I would like to hear some recommendations as well. I have a keyboard currently but find it too large and bulky. The F1-F10 keys are almost a necessity for this game. I have been looking for a chatpad style keyboard but haven't found any that incorporate the F1-F10 keys.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

...including some pics of the Jelly Comb keyboard I’m currently using. It has all of the normal PC function keys, is compatible with iOS, Android and PC- and has good reviews from what I’ve seen so far.

20067DBE-41DA-4143-81A4-C7FEC47419BB.jpeg D42125B9-D2B3-4ED4-974E-B3CE03A976C7.jpeg

• Like Like x 2