The Catch This Game Needs A Huge Fix

Discussion in 'Screenshot Sharing' started by macauleymayes15, Jul 6, 2020.

1. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

I was fishing at the mickle, tried to fish for pike, now what your about to read your going to laugh about but also thing wtaf. I hook what I thought was pretty much a beast of a pike literally took me about 30 minutes to come in, now I was fishing with a friend and he caught a 50lb boss fish, didn’t give him much of a tussle, pretty easy fight BUT. I’ve hooked what we believed to be an absolute gem, a Stonking fish. Runs about 80yrs comes back goes about 110 yards pulls it back a little and back and forth back and forth till he’s out about 180-190 yards and I’m thinking Jesus what is this, so I get to actually reel it close gets about 20 yards and in like LOVE it’s big, get this icon that I’m about to net. Thinking here we go BIG PIKE Turns out it was a specimen and wasn’t anywhere near a boss weight. Absolutely fuming at that point. I’ve had better fights from common and specimen fish than the actual boss fish. Like hold on back on euro fishing the boss fish was the ones to run you round the place and completely keep you on edge. And to make matters worse, I caught a 51lb pike in Rotterdam which gave me farrrr less than a fight....

2. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member