Lights On Red

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by blueghost, May 19, 2020.

1. blueghost

blueghost Member

Time table on the GP38-2 UP Peninsula Corridor the first one, Northbound empty hoppers lights are stuck on red, the first passengers comes through, then wait for light to change but never does. Can't complete whole section because of this.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, it takes a few minutes because there's a train just up ahead. I believe it's about a ~5 minute wait.

3. blueghost

blueghost Member

As I said I'm y report I've waited and waited the passenger train has left I tracked it a long way down line and still RED

4. SaddingtonPlush

SaddingtonPlush Member

Can confirm, I couldn't complete the scenario. I wonder in these cases - how long should I wait, after contacting the signaler and getting "Denied no route"? I guess I'd just like to know the maximum time to wait before quitting a scenario.

5. blueghost

blueghost Member

Managed to get passed the red signal. When you start the scenario go as quickly as possible and any traffic ahead of you you are there before, don't try to change trains or anything wich means you are driving the Tao from the back one.

• Like Like x 1