The Catch Where The Hell Are The Named Bossfish?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by koarl84, Jul 5, 2020.

1. koarl84

koarl84 Member

I've played the game for over 11 hours so far, I was able to catch a total of 335 fish, including 35 rare fish. But where the hell are the boss fish? I already have almost all types of bait, almost all artificial baits, all hook sizes, mud, gravel, algae, ... everything! But I couldn't catch a single bossfish! What is the manure dovetail? You have released the 3rd game of this kind by now and you just can't manage to learn from past mistakes. So it's not fun at all. How long do you think you will need for the platinum trophy? several thousand hours? No way! Size 2 hooks for catfish? I am a catfish angler myself. Nobody uses such small hooks for catfish fishing. 3/0, 5/0 single hook, 1/0 - 4/0 Trebbles! Come on, you have now enough experience to finally develop a fishing game, which is somewhat bug-free. You also had more than enough time to listen to what the community wanted.
    I hope you will patch the game fast, couse for now it is a waste of time

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Alpha Ginger

Alpha Ginger New Member

I mean I've only played the game for a little under 3 hours and have caught two boss fish. I'm sure you being an angler you know what baits to use and everything but I mean its definitely possible to catch them. I just snagged the 86lbs redtail catfish in pearl lake. Under the bridge I walked out to my left a little ways so I could cast out underneath the bridge and Bam full send on the rod too #SendIt

3. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Something I discovered a long time ago. Having real world fishing experience & knowledge gives you zero advantage in Dovetails games. You're probably better off not knowing anything about real fishing, seriously!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Redbulladdict-85

Redbulladdict-85 Active Member

Best lake in my opinion is pearl lake I’ve caught quite a few Boss fish on there specially near the waterfall

• Like Like x 1
  5. sweatdoggGaming

sweatdoggGaming New Member

we are all in the same boat dude, just need to change up baits and keep eye open on the forum with people dropping knowledge on where to fish and what bait to use

6. robbieawatkins

robbieawatkins New Member

I fished Oxlease for 45mins an got the Troll bossfish. Fished about foot off island using Ronnie rig and Scopex squid Popup spoded about 10 spods of particle over top

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maichel

Maichel New Member