Very Dark Erie Lonely Spooky And Strangely Silent Nights.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 3, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Most tsw2020 routes are 24 hr affairs but one routes clearly not,west somerset is a tourist line open during the day but its a fear inducing horror show at night,just spawn walking at almost any station between 12:00am to 4:30am and you'll see what i mean,even your flashlight bearly lights the way ahead.try walking the line between stations and you'll be running for your life just to get to the next station,i wonder if dtg had any idea what they where going to end up with when they created this route.Don't get me wrong the route great during the day,but at night it makes for another experience thats far different for any tsw2020 player.

(Warning) don't let the ghost cows get you,they literally will come out of thin air,while walking the tracks,normally around 3:00am...(maybe?)

I know what your thinking why was i walking the WS tracks in the middle of the night,i wanted to see if anything happend there at night,and unfortunately i found out sometimes things do.scary things.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Lol first

3. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I'll have to try this! Are the cows walking the tracks? Could we convince them to become passengers by day to appease those so alarmingly agitated by passenger behavior?

• Like Like x 1
  4. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

It's random if you find a cow or not considering how few i have seen at around 3am,just staying on the tracks in dam near total darness in hard enough,your personal light is dang near totally useless even at most stations,but if i remember correctly when ghost cows are encountered there normally near the tracks not on them,so when you stray from the tracks to far or long you might just encounter a ghost cow more offen,maybe.so remember to just keep moooooving along and you might just survive because trying to cow'hide won't fool a ghost cow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

This is also fun in the NEC route. Turn the wind strength to maximum for full effect. Very spooky!

6. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

Try walking down the RRO route at night, looking out for trains coming either way and listen to the industrial sounds of a cities factories. Or Tees Valley Line from the sidings at Lackandby and look at the red plumes of smoke coming from the steel factory. I wonder what the underground would be like after the last train has turned in for the night and you’re walking down through the tunnels...

• Like Like x 1
  7. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Ah The Bakerloo The Electric Chair Hauntings

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Imma have to try this! I used to only play horror games at night as playing them during the day didn't feel right