The Catch What's In Your Tackle Box

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wintersmith81, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Wintersmith81

Wintersmith81 Member

Thought it would be cool to see what's everyone's set up and what works for you on what lake etc

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  2. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

I have a few different boxes. My main one is my Pearl grinding box.
    1. Sonik Dominator 13ft. BP 10 reel Carpspirit 4D braid 40.5 Ridgemonkey Ronnie Rig num2 for silt. And almost every dead bait, cheese and boilie I feel like throwing on. Tiger Nut and chicken livers most of the time.
    2. Sonik Insurgent Recon 13ft. And the same everything else.
    3. Sonik Gravity XT 13ft. And the same everything thing else.
    The Gravity XT is my favorite rod so far. It's the only fast action 13ft in the game. Fast action being what put the most pressure on big fish.( They wear out faster) I am playing around with the other actions mostly because I have the money to do so. I use the BP 10 because of the the slightly higher gear ratio. I want to be able to snap up that line quickly when I hook a Pacu but I still want a good reel for bigger fish. Also, it was designed for 13-ft rod. I think a lot of people the Sonik Extractor 5000 reel because it was the last on the list and tied for the most expensive. Therefore it had to be the best. Not realizing that the reel was design for medium to small carp and medium rods. Personally I think it looks silly attached to a 13-ft rod.

• Like Like x 1