Junction Keeps Switching Against Train

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by didiergamer65, Jul 9, 2020.

1. didiergamer65

didiergamer65 Member

I recently finished working on a scenario I made for DPSimulation's East Coast Mainline South Extension after 2 hours of working! I tested it myself and just before my Great Northern Class 387 reskin from superalbs got into the gassworks tunnel at Kings Cross, BOOM the train derailed with a "junction switched agains train" message, I tried testing it again but the same thing happened and it exits to the menu everytime. Do any of you have advice on how to solve this problem? It is getting quite irritating because I wasted 2 hours of making a scenario for this? No that isn't right.

2. ghall59

ghall59 Active Member

I had a similar thing happen a bit further out on the route. Have a look at your map and make sure the path (red line) is running where it should. Mine turned out that I had used a piece of track that was not bi directional, result being the path went backwards to where it could switch tracks to make it to the platform in KX I wanted.

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It seems strange that you had a Clear Signal if the route was not set for you?