The Catch Make A Mobile/tablet App

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by macauleymayes15, Jul 6, 2020.

1. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

Seeing as there’s a new feature the catch report. I believe this would be much easier to use and access via a mobile or tablet app. It looks like a brilliant feature and it’s going to help a lot. But why not make an supported app for the game making it easier for people to use ??

• Like Like x 1
  2. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

I think it would be nice, given none of the other fishing games have any sort of app that supports the game and would be a rather nice app instead of using a website

3. Mark McPhee

Mark McPhee New Member

Would be good to be able to have an app that you could sort out your tackle box, look at your catch report, boss fish etc.

4. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

I'd rather them concentrate on completing the game and getting rid of all the bugs before they think about Apps lol.

5. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

I was thinking more just for catch reports as it shows what people have caught normal or boss fish with certain baits. Managing tackle would be cool but better just to do it in game for that. Would just be a simple app same displayed on the website. Would rather them update the game first before they did any of that though but would be a good feature for players to use