PlayStation Tank Trouble

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by richard cooper, Jul 7, 2020.

1. richard cooper

richard cooper Active Member

I am currently having a problem completing tank trouble on the tees Valley route. I have done everything, as far as I know successfully, but when asked to return to tees yard at the very end I get a red light, not a proper signal but two small boxes, either side of the track. I went on YouTube and followed the scenario from start to finish, but when he changes to the lead loco, after closing down the original loco, he has a green light all the way. I have tried contacting the controller, but get the denied, no route message. Can anyone help. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. richard cooper

4. johnny69wells

johnny69wells Active Member

I have been doing this, get stuck, at a red signal, about a mile before yard. Waited for ages, no change.
    Thanks will have look.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. richard cooper

That's the problem I had. Infuriating when you get right to the end, and then can't complete.

• Like Like x 2
  6. johnny69wells

Watched video, I realised its wrong scenario doing, Cement Circle, were you drive train, to Darlington.
    But is a bit frustrating, when get to end and can't complete because off red.

7. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Red lights seem to target me in this game the as in reality when driving my car. I have had so many but I think I read that the cement circle red light problem started after the class 20 was released a short while ago and that they are working on a fix, soon I hope.

• Like Like x 2
  8. richard cooper

It would be interesting if users could add there experience of red lights in the game,and how long people have waited and if the light has changed eventually. I get the feeling people, myself included, don't know if this is a bug or the game is being realistic. If you know the light will change, you will feel more like sitting there and waiting instead of turning off, or starting another route. It would be good to know if saving has anything to do with non turning lights. Would any developer care to comment.

• Like Like x 2
  9. johnny69wells

Thanks for replies, Richard, Lenwigg, I was waiting for good 30mins, or more. If it is a bug, hope developers, are going to something about. The yard is just round, the corner, past road bridge, walked up their in camera mode, whilst waiting.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stockton Rails

...here’s link to a thread for folks running into the red signal issue in Cement Circle. Seems like that issue is related to the Class 20 dlc, where two Class 20 locos in a freight train are arranged nose-to-nose preventing it from moving past you as it should- then forcing your signal to stay red. A lot of other folks are running into this after the Class 20 dlc has been installed... if you’re running into it as well, I’d post your info in the thread referenced in the following link.

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/br-class-31-‘cement-circle’.23726/#post-145182

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. richard cooper

I originally raised this issue with tank trouble. I can confirm that I am also stuck at red light just before tees yard on cement circle. I can also confirm I have the 20 dlc installed. Hoping this gets fixed, I really liked the tees Valley route.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stockton Rails

• Like Like x 1
  13. johnny69wells

How do I send a ticket, to devs explaining, the problem?

14. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Top right of the forum, the link for support. You have to register for it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1