Euro Fishing Good To See More Players Back

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Sed733, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Sed733

Sed733 Member

Current big haul 2 day, live tournament 6, size 12 hair rig, NOTHING but artificicial white and red maggots, Korda 15 SUBbraid, easy top 20, launch 1 hour before dawn. 3rd pole if you feel frisky use 14 Waggler, as sun rises at drain pipe near western spawn for a quick 10-12 catches with 14 waggler and your preference of bait for bream, then dip to northeast side of lake with only artificial maggots. Not saying it will get you in the top ten. But it gets me

2. Sed733

Sed733 Member

Thought it was St. John's, same plan of attack, just on L'arene

3. Sed733

Sed733 Member

The strategy I just explained is good for any lake when after roach, tench and bream. Yes, I drank a few, yes I thought it was St. John's, it's L'Arene, there are three people that will beat me, only the lord knows what their plan of attack is. Use my tactics, you will be up here with us. Mickeyluvsya, he's amazing. But he isn't sharing how he does it, I'm telling you how.

4. Sed733

Sed733 Member

Tricks, I don't use them. I've castes lines with a few of the fellas that always get in the top 25, they use tricks, I don't, I pull a peg, use appropriate gear. I'm not good at catfishing, in fact I only placed 16 yesterday. I will never tell you how I how Catfish, cause I'm not good at it.........YET. I will tell you every day of the week how to exceed, except on Digger. That's a Carp only lake, you should know.