Tsw2020 Screens Shots(xbox One)2 Locations To Visit And Veiw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 12, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

I thought if we had a thread for great tsw2020 train action,you might want to post one or more here.

I'm gonna start with what i call the mega'passenger train.This is not the way i want to post my screenshots but it's the best i could do at the moment.(In the future there may be new ones found here,so check back later.
    http://xboxclips.co/shino-baz/screenshots

I really really really really really really really really hate the ads around my pictures but i can't do anything about them.

I' ll update this area here when i have added new pictures.(9 are the megatrain/1 a normal train)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Wrong forum. This is meant for the creation centre forum.

3. SHINO BAZ

So the frist person to say something just complains because i wanted to post some tsw pictures here,so i put this in the wrong place,and i wasn't even aware there was a post some pictures location.I wasn't even sure if i could post any pictures because i not that great doing thing like this on pc without a how to guides help.(Maybe a mod could move or delete this if it's such a problem)

• Like Like x 1
  4. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

I looked at your pics and they were cool, so just keep posting them til if they are in the wrong place you get an official statement saying so.

5. TrainSim_Fan

I agree, the pics are cool. But, more people will enjoy looking at them on that forum, because they ho on that forum for this kinda thing. Do you catch my drift.

6. SHINO BAZ

So if i post the same link in this other location you mention,it should work there as well?Do i make my own thread or use one already there?
    I just looked at some of the screen shots in the forum you mentioned and i wish i knew how to put full pictures like i saw there instead of the dinky little pictures surrounded by a bunch of annoying. Ads.in the xbox live thing i'm useing.

7. TrainSim_Fan

Yep, it works anywhere. But when I'm on this forum I dont come to look at pics ok. So, I suggest the other forum.

8. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

geez really he just wanted to show some screenshots when i come to this forum i don't come to look at people being rude to other people. even if they may do something that may annoy you or do something wrong forum wise you should always be the better person and be kind and polite

• Like Like x 1
  9. krustynuggets

Nothing says you can't post your pictures here so keep on posting them dude, just wish i knew how you did it as I'd post some of mine too as an act of solidarity.

10. Knightfire1964

if you have a pc go on the xbox app on it then you can go into captures and download your screenshots/videos to your pc i have a photo of a Brawn BGP001 f1 car from the f1 2020 game as my laptop background and is always nice to open up to. Also looked at the forums rules says nothing that you can't put screenshots on the the xbox ps4 ect forums

11. SHINO BAZ

You wil find my pictures here(unless the mod deletes this thread)but i also have now have the same link in the creation forum under it's own thread.(so you can get my pics from two different threads) 2 veiwing locations for easy veiwing visits.

12. krustynuggets

Well one little problem there is don't have a working pc, bummer lol, do you definitely need a pc for this then?? I have over 100 pictures i could post too, that would annoy someone lmao.

13. Knightfire1964

maybe have a look at the phone app let me have a look will get back to you

14. SHINO BAZ

I'm planning on getting my 1st ipad in the near future can one of these be used instead of a pc to post pictures here?I know it's possible to do online stuff with a ipad even acsess this website.

15. Knightfire1964

yep if you go on the app you can share the clip or if you want save it to your phone all you have to do is click on the photo so its full screen hold on the photo and it will pop up saying save or share

16. Knightfire1964

This what it looks like when I have done it through my phone

Attached Files:

17. Knightfire1964

photo won't be the best quality still on the original xbox one :(

18. Challenger3985

Challenger3985 Well-Known Member

To be fair, they made the creation center to be used for all platforms. There was a screenshot thread for Xbox. But was never used that often. But if you still want post screenshots here, then by all means. No ones stopping ya.

Note: I upload my screenshots to onedrive (makes it easier to find them). But, that only works on PC though.
    But still comes out neat:
    CN-GP93.png

19. SHINO BAZ

I have a smart phone but it's not a iphone and useing the word smart for my phone is insulting to real smart phones.

20. SHINO BAZ

I was just informing people about what system i was on i have no problem with pictures from any other platforms.

21. Knightfire1964

don't tell me is it a windows phone you have they definitely weren't smart

22. SHINO BAZ

My phones so dumb i can't use youtube without a internet connection.It kinda looks like a iphone minus the smart part.

23. krustynuggets

My picture files are too large it won't accept them keeps saying error picture file to large, must be that beastly power of my xbox one x lol.

24. Knightfire1964

yeah probably if its an xbox x whish my screenshots where 4k :(

• Like Like x 1
  25. krustynuggets

For anyone even remotely interested in seeing my pictures my xbox profile is KingOfLegoMen, I'm pretty sure they are open to look at lol.

26. krustynuggets

I'm going to be in your shoes when you upgrade to the next xbox dude, i ain't going to be in any position to buy another console for a long time lol.

27. Knightfire1964

28. Knightfire1964

well i will be at uni in september so not sure with uni fees i will be able to afford a new xbox but got everything for it got a really nice funnily enough sony 4k tv which has been great in lockdown but would love to try out microsoft flight simulator 2020 that game looks a beautiful in 4k

29. krustynuggets

Definitely want flight simulator that's looking amazing on the next xbone, wait we're not going to be kicked off the forum because we are talking flight simulator are we dude lmao.

30. Knightfire1964

Someone may not want to come to the forums and see it ;)

31. Knightfire1964

Well let's hope we can get visuals like that game has with tsw

32. krustynuggets

Don't tell me it will be a small message saying WRONG FORUM they don't come to the forum to see that lol

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  33. Knightfire1964

Wonder what news we will get this week seeing we are getting nearer and nearer to release date

34. krustynuggets

Brilliantly saved and brought back around to TSW, we can stay on this thread now lol, totally agree with you on the visuals tho.

35. Knightfire1964

I really will think it will be great if we get gameplay this week got my birthday at the end of the month so tsw2 will be a treat

36. krustynuggets

I'm just glad we get a train sim on console so I'm going to be happy with anything, really don't understand the hate people have about what they have, they should be grateful they got anything in my opinion.

37. krustynuggets

It releases 5 days before my birthday so it will definitely be a treat for me too when i manage to get my mitts on the game lol

38. Knightfire1964

Yeah we should be grateful that a Console has a train simulator game as there are none like it

39. krustynuggets

My first train sim was the EVENING STAR steam loco on the ZX SPECTRUM+2 when i was about 10 or 11 years old lol

40. SHINO BAZ

TSW2020 isn't a bad game it's just it has so many little issuse and dtg takes forever to fix them or in this case just abandoned tsw2020 and it issuses and moves onto tsw2 to start over by start building a new pile of issuses which will also be abandoned when tsw3 comes out,next year perhaps.

41. krustynuggets

All things have to start small and bit buggy, look at GTA that didn't become the massive video game giant that it is now without being very messy to start with. People need to not expect perfection straight out of the gate,this was their first crack at console gaming its going to have teething problems.

42. SHINO BAZ

I don't think people expect perfection but dtg totally revamped tsw into tsw2020 then after all that work you dump all that effort and abandoned the whole thing after just 1 year. just to move onto tsw2,i'm not sure all dtg decisions are really fully thought out.But it's the costumer base they need to finance there ongoing work,and if you play your cards poorley you can loose more then your shirt in any business.it's dtg business and they can run it anyway they want but if they want people to buy there work it got to meet industries standard of some kind or they may ceases to exsist.

• Like Like x 1
  43. krustynuggets

What i believe is their ambition sadly couldn't match up with their skill, time and workforce, they ain't a big studio, most of the train sim stuff on pc is third party developers, unfinished dreams or abandoned parts of games exist in every single game because skills and the technology of the time couldn't keep up with the massive dreams of the developers whenever their game was created. Dovetail are small indie studio with probably not a massive amount of money, people need to see the bigger picture then realise what we got on console is way better than not getting anything at all. That's why I'm never going to vent and scream about the game.

44. SHINO BAZ

Dovetail got a good product and if they kept plugging away making new content and ironing out the game bugs they would have people who couldn't wait to give them there cash and they be rolling in dough by now,when you build cred with your costumer base you'll away come out ahead,but if you play games with them you risk losing your good hard earn trust,being a big or small company is no excuse for poor public relations
    When any game creator goes on to make the next game in a series,they normally finished there 1st game and leave it in a good place but with tsw2020 many feel it was left abit of a mess because fixing anything else was a waste of time and moving on to tsw 2 was just easier to do.

45. krustynuggets

Maybe i see things the way i do because I'm older, I'm nearly 40, but been gaming over 30 years and i can definitely tell you I've played many big budget AAA developer games that more messy than the state of which TSW2020 is in now, and paid more for them than the price of TSW too, but that's just my opinion and thoughts on the subject dude.

46. krustynuggets

One last point TSW is a game for a very select small market so the devs are probably never going to become multi million pound earning studio so money will probably always be a concern and factor for them, again just my opinion and thoughts.

47. Knightfire1964

Well I will be getting tsw 2 as tsw in a whole is one of the only games I can play and relax and maybe have music playing in the background and keeps my mind of things almost therapeutic if you will. So addition of 3 routes will be nice and all 3 routes I'm looking forward to as only a few weeks ago did I get into liking American freight work.

48. krustynuggets

I'm definitely more interested in freight work on nearly any railway system,i just love the fact that the places they go and see normal every day folks don't see, its like a mini adventure because your part of a small amount of people that get to experience it. That said love blasting 45's and 40's on passenger services on NTP.