Door Open/close Keyboard Command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ian1991, Jul 13, 2020.

?
  1. Yes!

27 vote(s)
    84.4%
  2. No I like it how it is

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Why wasnt it like this before anyway

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ian1991

Ian1991 Well-Known Member

As a PC player, I would like DTG to input seperate keyboard commands for the doors opening/closing. Or let us be able to configure them and save having the big bulky pop up window in your face.

Just like you can with ts2020, press one key to open doors on left, key to it for the right and vice versa for close. Pretty annoying to have a big pop up everytime or having to move camera views with the mouse to find and press the cab buttons.

Something so small that can make it a little more immersive and realistic. Which IMO should be standard for PC control-wise anyway. The more induvidual controls and keys for train functions the better.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

And it would be nice to have the train break apply button on consle work, and if DTG did the doors thing, it would need to be a basic key and have SDO like ts2020

• Like Like x 1
  3. Purno

Purno Well-Known Member

Although the TSW HUD to open doors is now better than it was before, I still miss my dear "T"-keybind that good old Train Simulator has.

I don't really need seperate keys to open doors on left or right side. Just like Train Simulator, just open the correct side. I guess doors could close either automatically (like TS did), or use the T-keybind again to close (or alternatively, shift+T, similar to how wipers and headlights cycle forward/backwards through the settings.

• Like Like x 1
  4. keiran070210

keiran070210 New Member

I mean yes! The Good Old T keybind That They Used To Use Was Good.

5. Renfe cercanias

Renfe cercanias Active Member

I dont like shaw the doors closing automatic . I like to open and close the doors manually