Tsw2(could Dtg Remaster Tsw2020 Routes For Tsw2?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 13, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

If dtg where to remaster tsw2020 routes for tsw2(like they remastered sand patch for it)would you repurchase them?Since they have been remastered they could use almost any new dlc that would be found on the route unlike tsw2020 which couldn't use any new content created for tsw2.There so many extra locomotives and rolling stock that these routes could still use it might be worth it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SaddingtonPlush

SaddingtonPlush Member

If there were extra rolling stock and/or locos, maybe. If it were only an upgrade and with a reasonable discount if I already own the TWS2020 route, maybe. "It depends". I already enjoy all the routes I've bought for TWS2020, so to re-buy them there would need to be something tasty :)

3. railway12

railway12 Well-Known Member

Yes I would like seeing some more updated routes. And there's a small hint, on the preserved collection sticker. There not a single modern british route featured there, which is strange. But I think since the new engine enables high speed and the HST on GWE goes kind of high speed, they could probably update it. I mean it does indeed look weird why not giving at least 1 modern british route on that stickers, but doing the 2 older routes. So I'll assume they might have got a secret plan!?

4. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

I'm curious... Which sticker do you mean?

5. railway12

[​IMG]

6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

For that graphic they have just chosen 3 loco DLC (one each from US, UK and Germany) and 3 route DLC (again one of each) to symbolise your collection. I wouldn’t read anything into what exact DLC they have picked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

I see!

Well, that is a point you clearly misunderstood. All, and I repeat ALL DLC's, which where released to TSW2020 will be transfered to TSW2. Whether it's one of the routes and locos on the sticker or anything else. The gameplay, graphics, etc. will stay the same, but you can play all of them out of TSW2.

I doubt that there's a meaning behind the choice of routes and locos on that...

8. railway12

I know was just thinking. In my opinion it's still weird.

9. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Where was this officially announced (and please link directly)? My understanding was that they have not disclosed what will be transferable to TSW2, and it will be one of the last bits of news prior to release.

edit: I believe I see what you meant: all DLC for TSW2020 will be transferred- nothing for sure about DLC that was released for TSW which made it into TSW2020 (RT, GWE, NEC?)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020