The Catch Same Old Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfie916, Jul 13, 2020.

1. wolfie916

wolfie916 Active Member

After reading some of the points being posted by all of you who have shown faith with DTG about the Catch.
    It seems to me the same old problems, that the issues have not been addressed and it certainly does not inspire me to purchase the Catch.
    Good luck to you all and tight lines

• Like Like x 1
  2. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Yeah, it's definitely a tough choice. especially for those players who have been supporters of Dovetail for a long time. I chose to buy the new game solely based on the fact that it was going to give me new locations to fish. The price point was equal to what I would've paid for new dlc for FSW. In that sense, I got exactly what I paid for.
    I agree 100% that this was a terrible decision for the player base. It was probably a smart decision in Dovetails eyes, albeit, a very lazy & selfish one, to maximize their profits. I don't see them changing the way they make decisions or conduct their buisiness, as long as they continue to make a profit.
    Although, I can say I did get my money's worth. I held zero expectations that this game was going to be anything but FSW Dlc released as a Stand alone game. I couldn't recommend it to players wanting or expecting something better than what's already available elsewhere.

3. Master110

Master110 Active Member

patch is out

4. HaZeFitx89

HaZeFitx89 Member

I bought all 3 fishing games from DTG day one...i think this was the last one for me....