PlayStation Is Tsw 2 Going To Have Physical Versions? Or Is It Just Digital Only?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Gav, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Gav

Gav Active Member

Is TSW 2 going to have physical versions? or is it just digital only? , I have been trying to find this out but for the life of me can't get any info on it. I like to only buy my games physical, as I feel you never really owe anything when its digital, thats just my preference, but I am very concerned this game might be digital only on PS4, because I see no listing for pre-order of Amazon or GAME, and they always have games for pre-order months in advance, very worried its digital only :(

2. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

They are releasing digitally first then if there is a demand for a disc version then they will look in to it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

As all the DLC is digital only content, I don’t see an advantage to having a physical copy, as only a small part of the overall content is on the original disc. Unless of course you have no intention of buying any DLC and then the personal preference thing of having the thing in your hand makes sense. I’m guessing there are large numbers of people who will probably never buy DLC and may want the opportunity to sell the game on the second hand market as soon as they are bored of driving the trains, and for those people a physical copy is a must.

• Like Like x 2