Q&a Stream Rundown

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Knightfire1964, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say really good stream and well done to the mods for sorting out the slammers that joined the stream.
    Want to start of with the main thing that caught my eye during the stream was the bit of gameplay we got was wandering what everyone's view is on it remeber things can change and I find with hud's it may look awful or weird when watching but when it comes to actually playing its very practical.
    What's everyone's view on this new crazy mode aswell as we got to see csx train on the bakerloo line a bit squished into the tunnel. For me I like the sound of this some may say "it's a simulator not a game" but then anything can be made into a game or can be made fun. It's also going to create many funny and interesting moments aswell for the community to experiment things aswell and for me Is a nice edition i didn't think needed to be add. Remember everyone has a different opinion so try not to make arguments and try not to stur drama or annoy people thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mkdog45

Mkdog45 Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed the stream too, the new HUD and UI looks practical as you said and I actually like it. I think having the new off the rails mode will be great for when you just want to do something random and don't want to drive trains properly. Some will use it and some won't, it's just how people like to play it. As for the scenario planner, it looks great and easy enough to use.

• Like Like x 2