Köln-achen + Hrr

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ehrenholt, Jul 17, 2020.

1. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

I have an easy question for someone at DTG to awnser. Why doesn't HRR add an extra layer to SKA, the HRR 422 is overall the better 422, will we be able to use the extra services without the need for RRO? If so, is there a reason DTG Protagonist.

2. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

No need to bump the question after an hour. I don't have an answer for you, I'll ask, but don't hold your breath.

3. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

Sorry, it's just I really want the S-bahn services and don't want to buy RRO, is there any way to add both 422s, maybe if you have both you can choose under the livery page similar to the M7 length? Because there will be lots of people who don't have RRO, as proved in the Preserved Collection stages, and the train is fundimentaly the same DTG Protagonist

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  4. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

He said he’s going to ask. No need to pester him about it. The decision has already been made as to which routes add stock to SKA and isn’t going to change now. They can’t have two layers duplicating the same services, so even if the HRR 422 was an option under substitution you would still require RRO to operate the services. If, as you say, you really want the S-bahn services then you will have to buy RRO like the rest of us.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

stujoy RRO is a waste of £25

7. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Simple then, don’t buy it, but you then miss out on the S-bahn services in the new route. If you buy it when it’s in a sale it’ll be cheaper. It’s also a good route in itself, especially if you like S-bahn services.

8. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

Well, Xbox never get sales