PlayStation Preserved Collection Trophies

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Will trophies for the preserved collection DLC transfer to TSW 2 or will you still need to earn these trophies within TSW 2020?

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Only your content will transfer over when it ready to be transferred over. All your progress will start fresh again.

3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Yeah, I understand that, but can you still work towards the preserved DLC trophies in TSW 2 or would you have to do it in TSW 2020.

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

So all of your trophies for TSW2 will start from fresh, but you will still be able to continue collecting what trophies you have not yet gotten in TSW2020.

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I think the previous posts here still leave room for interpretation. You have to understand that TSW 2020 and TSW 2 are two different games, and you cannot achieve a trophy for a game while playing another.

I also hope that the trophies for TSW 2 won't just be a copy of the trophies from TSW 2020. Far too many of them are really unimaginative, e.g. the necessary miles (or km) to be driven simply by multiplying the class number by 10. That way you would have to drive the ICE for 4060 km ...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I don’t think that’s been announced officially yet. I would guess that they will be duplicated but definitely a question for the final Q&A before release.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

I'll be amazed if the preserved collection will even have trophies in TSW2... I firmly believe all trophies in TSW2 will be solely based around the new content.

As to the OP's question, technically they are 2 separate pieces of software, so no, any trophies you've yet to gain in TSW2020 will have to be gotten in that game.

• Like Like x 1
  8. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

If they do put them in TSW2, it will be within that game's trophies (separate add-on trophy packs from the platinum list). So you will need to do everything again. They can always change the requirements or remove certain trophies before finalizing them (if they even put trophies in for TSW2020 routes).

9. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I would like to be able to whizz the DB BR 182 down the 70km Cologne-Aachen route in scenario mode, whilst working towards the 1820km trophy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

With TSW 2020 the MSB route is probably the best option to achieve this trophy, although I consider the requirement to be completely excessive, only surpassed by the 'Mile Muncher' trophy with its 1660 miles ...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  11. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

You can only use it on freight services though and that’s a bit tiresome.

Incidentally, I got the DB BR 182 up to 240 kph on the Rapid Transit line. Just wanted to see how fast I could go. It ran pretty smoothly until I eventually ran a red signal. The tenths of kms we’re counting down like seconds. Can’t wait for the ICE.