Dopplestock Delivery(i Wonder If You Could To This With S.p?)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Jul 18, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

Do you think senario planner will allow you to for example add freightcars to a passenger train while it's on a normal passenger run.Dopplestock delivery mixed passenger and freightcars for a freight run,so why couldn't a passenger train have a few freightcars tacked onto the rear or between the locomotive and the passenger cars? This wouldn't be unrealistic real railroads have had some passenger trains haul limited amounts of freight before.and before you get ahead of me i'm not saying every passenger train for example i'm well aware this might not work on sometime like the ice 3m but i'm referring to more standed passenger train.

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

The best thing to do with scenario planner is to wait until it is released and try out all the things that can be done with it. Until we get our hands on it nobody really knows what is possible in it. Having freight cars on a passenger train would be a strange thing to do and there won’t be any consists like that to choose from because it’s not normally seen on the railway, so you would have to come up with your own way of hooking it up in a yard before starting a run. Everybody’s imagination can run wild with it once we see the capabilities and limitations.

3. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

If i heard matt right he mentioned,when talking about senario planner that you could pick the rolling stock for your train he didn't say train consist where all premade so you have to choose one.

4. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

He showed a preview of the scenario planner in action. All the consists are pre-made and you select which one you want from a list. You can’t choose individual coaches and wagons for your train.

5. dave from Cornwall

dave from Cornwall Well-Known Member

I just want to see what a 125 can do over the NTP. The main reason is try and get somewhere near the 80mph limit on the bit of mainline...but I don't think GWE is looking like one being transferred, which may mean they have not got the licence going forward.?