PC Csx Heavy Haul Sand Patch Grade Timetable

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by PlaysWithTrains, Nov 2, 2017.

1. PlaysWithTrains

PlaysWithTrains New Member

Here's a timetable for Sand Patch Grade. I made it as a step toward playing TSW without using the heads-up display (difficult!). It includes most features on the main line tracks, including bridges and overpasses, to help stay oriented in bad weather. HUD distances are approximate. I used kilometers and meters instead of miles and yards because kilometers are smaller and therefore a little more accurate (you can switch back and forth in the settings menu). Speed limits are always in mph, since that's what the signs say. And of course it's a freight route, so it's about distances, not times. Have fun!

Attached Files:

2. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

A timetable is already included in the Sand Patch user manual.

3. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

I don't think "timetable" is the right word to describe this . Essentially this is a route learning crib sheet.

4. PlaysWithTrains

SamYeager270 -- Agree that it's an odd use of the word "timetable." But it isn't mine, that's what CSX calls it, even though it doesn't include schedules. It just has signals, stations, and distances. Original here: http://bit.ly/2iqcjon: csx2005.png

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
  5. PlaysWithTrains

@LastTrain -- Has it been updated? All I found in the manual was the same rudimentary map that you see when you use the "spawn walking" feature.