Service 1p11 Gets Blocked By Service 1b10 If You Spawn Into Paddington On Foot At 07:45

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by chippiearnold, Nov 1, 2017.

1. chippiearnold

chippiearnold Member

I spawned on foot into Paddington at 07:45 with the intention of noting the arrival platform for service 1P11 (arrives 07:52) and service 1P13 (arrives at 07:54). However after waiting for some time, neither service appeared. When I checked on the map, service 1P11 was blocked by the outgoing service 1B10 a short way out of Paddington. This in turn blocks service 1P13 which is running just behind 1P11.

If you spawn in at 07:30 and ride on service 1B10 out of platform 8 then the deadlock does not occur. It only happens when you spawn on foot at 07:45.

Attached Files:

2. mldaureol

mldaureol New Member

Hi,
    I can confirm that there appears to be a problem if you spawn on foot as opposed to starting directly from the train cab.
    If you spawn on foot, it seems the dispatcher gets confused and either incorrectly routes trains or fails to set the routes for the trains (i.e Red Signals at certain places).

while testing the above, problems occur at both 0745 and 1615 across the GWE route.

Mike.