PlayStation Trophy Issues

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by elarthur, Jul 23, 2020.

1. elarthur

elarthur Well-Known Member

Once again, i seem to keep having issues with trophies not popping or things not adding up towards trophy reward.
    In particular....

WSR - All scenarios checked off but no trophy awarded.

NEC - New York Nuisance scenario not accumulating the correct mileage. Only clocking 3-ish miles when it should be at least double that to get back to Sunnyside.

I guess these are old and continuing issues?

2. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

Such a shame since the game has no built in progression outside of these trophies and achievements, which don't work

3. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

With mileage are you aware that nothing is counted whilst you’re speeding?

I only mention this because I’ve never had an issue with mileage being counted. I’ve had many, MANY problems, but not that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

Counting is one of the core problems....
    Just try this: go to the player profile and take note of the driven miles for every loco, add them up and compare this to the given total of all driven miles.
    It'd be really surprising if these results were identical.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Thing about these trophies are you can never tell if you are doing stuff that is registering towards the trophies until you complete all the requirements and don't get the rewards. Sometimes it can be hours and hours then the disappointment.

Anyone else being playing Snowrunner? Now in there you can see how many % you are towards being awarded each trophy. A simple thing but right away you can tell how far through you are but more importantly, you know things are counting

• Like Like x 2
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I have an idea that any miles that are driven in Journey Mode get added to the individual route and train totals but not to the overall total on your main profile. It’s the only thing that makes sense to me as for the huge discrepancy and the missing amount from my overall total tallies with what I estimate I have driven through Journey Mode - it is a difference of thousands of miles. Some other counting appears not to work via Journey Mode too, such as Mastery and trophies, although everything is hit and miss with those.

7. elarthur

Might explain a lot as i try to rush the scenario. I'll try to drive at correct speeds. Thanks.

8. elarthur

Replies are helpful guys, so thank you. Now i just need to work out why my WSR trophy didn't pop, seeing as how i have checked off all scenarios.

9. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Try doing it in a separate in-game profile. Or back up your save to a flash drive/PS+ and then do it on a fresh save.

• Like Like x 1