French Line : Strasbourg To Basel

Discussion in 'Route Suggestions & Proposals' started by mariusbaptiste67, Apr 21, 2019.

1. mariusbaptiste67

mariusbaptiste67 New Member

UK :
    Hello, I wanted to know if it would be possible to release a new French line, in TER (classic line) because there is a bit tiresome LGV, I offer the line Strasbourg Basel, trains run at 200Km / h, and I think it would not hurt a cross-border line between France & Switzerland

FR :
    Bonjour, je voulais savoir si ce serait possible de nous sortir une nouvelle ligne Française, en TER (ligne classique) car là c'est un peu lassant les LGV, je propose la ligne Strasbourg Bâle , les trains roulent à 200Km/h, et je trouve que sa ne ferais pas de mal une ligne transfrontalière entre la France & la Suisse

DE :
    Hallo, ich wollte wissen, ob es möglich wäre, eine neue französische Linie in TER (classic line) zu veröffentlichen, da es ein wenig lästige LGV gibt Ich denke, es würde einer grenzüberschreitenden Verbindung zwischen Frankreich und der Schweiz nicht schaden

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gipsy_Danger

Gipsy_Danger Active Member

Liscensing issues unfortunately, the only SNCF liscense that DTG have is the TGV. They’re currently working on obtaining a TER liscence but nothing has been announced.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Plus the requirement to build new SNCF Stock which we don't have from DTG.

• Like Like x 1
  4. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

great Idea for another LGV high speed route in the game since I've Driven Marsile to Lyon Par deiu and it would be a cool route at speds like 300KPH and 320 KPH that what TGV trains could go up to

• Like Like x 1
  5. simeon.hellier

simeon.hellier New Member

But the problem with logos is a NON-PROBLEM because you just have to get out of trains without logos (possibly while waiting to get the rights). That's what was done for the Montana Hi-Line.

6. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

The Montana Hi-Line was not made by DTG - they have just published it via Steam
    If you look at the page
    mhl.jpg
    Same as the Chicago Racetrack line which was only published by DTG

7. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Idea for a route in france but Dovetail games could make some more money