The Catch Playing Fish, Very Broken

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by Goreasm, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Goreasm

Goreasm New Member

sometimes when playing fish the line goes slack and no amount of reeling or lifting the rod makes any contact even on speed 5 resulting in the fish slipping the hook. This is very frustrating and makes you feel like not loading it up again. This seems to happen more on a boat, or coincidence. Also once the fish is off you still can't reel in, the handle is turning but the line lay slack you have to press 'b' button to retrieve it back. Im using the xbox one x

I'm editing again cause its just happened playing a fish from the bank, which makes this game unplayable. Needs fixing fast or money back

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  2. Wes_villa

Wes_villa Member

This was happening to me quite often on ps4 although it hasnt happened for a couple days now!

3. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Sorry bud, you download the game, you play it, you bought it. I don't get people's attitude that a game you buy, doesn't meet your expectations means you get your money refunded. Doesn't work that way!

• Like Like x 2
  4. hall.jeffery

hall.jeffery New Member

This happens to me on occasion, but its usually when I have been spooled out. Usually at 185-221 yds of line out. To me, I call this real life. When a fish spools you out, you have no way of reeling due to the line slipping in the reel. This does not make the game unplayable. Pay attention to your rods. Hit the fish right after they take the bait. If you're fishing in a fast lake like Pearl, use 1 rod at a time.

5. Master110

Master110 Active Member

As this is same topic i will post.this.here but its.not same issue.

What I don't understand is why you can hold the rod up to tighten the line without reeling. I think the dovetail fishing team needs to go and fish for real.