Euro Fishing Travelling Around The Lake Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DTG_Stephen, Oct 20, 2017.

?
  1. Teleport to a favourite peg and fish from there

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Teleport to a random peg and fish from there

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Teleport in and walk around until you find a hotspot

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Walk around as you generally use stalking

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Hi all,

In our next survey, we would really appreciate your feedback on walking around the lake and the use of teleport locations. As we start to consider doing bigger venues, we are aware of how long it can take to walk around the lake or from the selected teleport locations.

2. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

The only thing I would like to see is that each peg has a teleport. Like in the single player tournaments. Teleporting directly to a peg would be so much easier than like it is now teleporting to the closes teleport and then walk to your favourite peg

3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Ultimately be nice to access teleport locations from a pause menu rather than trying to find beacons. If the waters do get bigger then I location marker on a map showing where you are currently would be great. Even now when I am wandering around St Johns for instance, I do kind of lose bearing where I am sometimes in terms of what specific peg I am in compared to the map layout.

• Like Like x 4
  4. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

To be honest I don't mind how the teleport system currently works. I just teleport to rough area where the peg I want to fish and just walk there. I would prefer to be able to carry more baits/equipment's or the option to access everything from my peg instead of having to walk to a sign. It kind of is a pain when you like to mix it up and target multiple types/size fish.

• Like Like x 2
  5. GTAVKRONIKZ

GTAVKRONIKZ Member

Don't mind how it is ATM really.but would be less time consuming to telport from swim to swim.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

i follow wind direction and scan for fish activity on the surface before picking my peg

7. Bacon Hoarder

Bacon Hoarder New Member

This is also what I do. What would be really helpful would be if there was a wind direction indicator on the map screen, so we could see which pegs would be favorable given the current wind conditions before we teleport.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Roqxide

Roqxide New Member

A little bit of walking adds to the immersion. Would be nice to have some indications of the lake depths and bottom type on the teleport map, I reckon.